rental assistance

Find how to get help with rent
cynwilson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

rental assistance

Post by cynwilson »

hello,my name is Cynthia, I'm living in Portland Or and I'm looking for any rental assistance in helping me pay for rent while I'm back in school if there are any please respond back to me thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: rental assistance

Post by Admin »

Hi, try the HOME Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program in Oregon. The program is run by Community Action Agency Centers in the Portnad Oregon area, and it provides aid and rental and housing assistance. You can receive rental assistance in both six-month or even up to one-year terms that can be used for the a security deposit or the payment of housing costs such as rent
k_gibbons09

Rental assistance Massachusetts

Post by k_gibbons09 »

HI ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HELP PAYING RENT. I AM BEHIND AND NEED SOME EXTRA HELP... OR MY FAMILY WILL BE EVICTED...
llrgray

Rental assistance for disabled

Post by llrgray »

Hello I'm a disable individual, and I really need some help with paying my rent. You can contact me at. Thanks
valmonnieceyvlm

Need rental assistance as overtime cut

Post by valmonnieceyvlm »

I am single woman that work fulltime; I recently got my overtime cut finding hard to pay my rent. There is not group that a single people who have no children.
helper

Post by helper »

Hi all,
Anytime you post for rent help, or any help needed for that matter, post at least your state and city. Not much can do without that info. Without having that info, for a list of programs, try this resource.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
jwannia_brewu

Re: rental assistance help please

Post by jwannia_brewu »

I had complications with my pregnancy as a result my hours at work began to get cut in april I was able to pay mays rent and now Iam behind june and julys and soon to be august. I have received a five day notice however now I can not work because I had my baby on july fifteenth. Please help.
Beagie

Post by Beagie »

I work two jobs but the state of New York takes out child support and I’m strapped no way to pay rent, I have my 15 yr old niece living with me. Child support takes everything but maybe $100, and my last checks didn’t even get near rent actually I’m $420 of rent. Are there any programs that will help me? I need to do this for my niece and sister.
KimJong

Post by KimJong »

I need help with rent and bills. I have fallen behind in the both. I am a single mom with a 3 year old daughter rent is due and I don’t have all of that my lights are already off and my water is about to get cut off .I just really need some help. I have one job and I am looking for another and right now I am just looking for a helping hand. Can you please help me in North Dakota!!
Wader

Post by Wader »

Hello, the reason for this request is the recent lost of my job this past month. I also had the help of roommate who also end up moving out leaving me with the hole amount of my rent. I try to pay all my bills on time but has also fallen behind. I have no where else to turn. I try to reach to my community of Lee county Florida but with no luck time after time. I hope to at least get a referral of who and what do I need to do to get help with my rent and bills this month. I have been on several interviews and I do have a new job line up to start most likely next week but until then I have nothing to go on. Please help. Thank you.
SAlameda

Post by SAlameda »

Hi, I have recently started working a full time and job and I am behind on my bills rent and utilities. I was wondering if there was anyone in the area that can help me. I am currently under the PIPP+, but because I was off work the whole month of May, it has put me behind significantly. I am in the process of being evicted from my apartment and I have a 12 year old daughter who lives w/me. PLEASE HELP ME!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try your community action agency. There are several in North Dakota. They may have suggestions for you on your rent, heating bills, and can maybe offer other direct aid and resources. Since your child is only three, you may be more likely to qualify as programs are generally more focused on families with young children too. Find details on North Dakota non-profit community action programs.
Beaglelover

Post by Beaglelover »

I really need help paying this months and next month's rent. I have no idea what I am going to do. I am losing my current job the beginning of December and trying to stay in college and work. I can't pay rent feed myself or my dog and my internet is going to shut off and soon the heat as well. Please help!
Rodan

Post by Rodan »

My husband lost his job in December 2012. He is now working at Wal-Mart making $7.50 / hr, we have just recently filed bankruptcy, and is about to be put out of the house we are renting. The rent is $850.00 monthly, and we do not have the money to move. We are behind with all our bills, and our home includes my husband, myself, daughter, and three children. Please Help! Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Seems like you have several needs, such as for rent and employment. In this case, you may want to try a community action agency in New York. While each one is different, the programs often cover self-sufficiency and crisis needs. So that may be grants for a rental payment, One Stop job placement centers, and other solutions.There are several in the state, and find more information on community action programs in New York.