Apartments for people with poor credit scores

Find how to get help with rent
WolfB
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Apartments for people with poor credit scores

Post by WolfB »

Hello to whomever might read this. I’m in need of someone to help my friends and I get into a apartment. We are young and don’t have credit or not making the income requirements to find a apt. available. We just need some help with the rental process because this is all new to us and proving to be tougher then we thought. We are also on a deadline so by May 31, 2014 I need to be out of my current home.
LoriLynn Smith

Re: Apartments for people with poor credit scores

Post by LoriLynn Smith »

Our lease in our very reasonably priced apartment is up on 6/30 and not being renewed. I have been looking for an apartment for months and cannot find something we can afford and my credit is bad. We are a family of 5 with three small children. My husband has been unemployed for the past 14 months. I make 48,000 a year. My ten year old has special needs and is enrolled in a 504 plan in East Rockaway Schools. Is there anything available to help us find a reasonably priced two bedroom apartment for people with poor credit ratings in the area? Please advise. Thanks.
Prassad

Post by Prassad »

I am a single mother of two children and I have poor credit scores but need an apartment. I work full time at the hospital I make $19.10 per hour. I have been staying with my dad for about 7 months trying fix my credit scores (which are poor) but things are not working out here me and kids need our own space or apartment plus it's overcrowded. Everywhere I go to try and get help my income is the problem. I need help with a deposit to move into a new apartment for me and my kids. I can afford to pay $800 per month for apartment but the poor credit scores are a barrier. Is there anything you could offer for me to try?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have poor credit, and need an apartment, your local community action agency may be an option. They offer budgeting and credit improvement. Some offer government cash grants to assist with bills or rent too. Or there may be an attorney to help with your legal issues or need. Or even try one of their databases to find affordable apartments with landlord who do not emphasize credit. More on resources from community action agencies.
Prassad wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:33 am I am a single mother of two children and I have poor credit scores but need an apartment. I work full time at the hospital I make $19.10 per hour. I have been staying with my dad for about 7 months trying fix my credit scores (which are poor) but things are not working out here me and kids need our own space or apartment plus it's overcrowded. Everywhere I go to try and get help my income is the problem. I need help with a deposit to move into a new apartment for me and my kids. I can afford to pay $800 per month for apartment but the poor credit scores are a barrier. Is there anything you could offer for me to try?