Down payment to buy a trailer

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Maryannbernaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Down payment to buy a trailer

Postby Maryannbernaz » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:00 am

I'm only 17 but my brother who's 27 just recently gathered up enough money to pay for a down payment on a trailer. He raised money to buy it, and also needs more from a mortgage loan. My mom is 51 and is battling breast cancer and doesn't receive enough funding to help. She has applied for disability but was denied. Now all we need is the down payment for the lights. But we're currently staying in a motel so it’s hard to gather money trying to pay out money every day. I can't do much tp help him with the down payment but me hoping that we could find some help.

krystal
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Down payment to buy a trailer

Postby krystal » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:16 pm

Hi, I am 26 years old and currently expecting my first child. I live with my fiancé at this time. We stay at a motel day to day and are financially struggling and need serious help to raise money to move to a trailer. We will end up on the street any day if I don't get some help.
As of right know I am staying in a room. I have yet to pay for the night and I'm scared I will end up on the street. I don't know what to do. Please let me know if you can help. I'm scared and stressed out. Thank you, I hope to hear from you ASAP.

Return to “Help With Mortgages”