Short sale to sell home

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
aylssapilanto

Short sale to sell home

Postby aylssapilanto » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Anyone every try a short sale to stop a foreclosure. Does it work or provide any help with the banks and resolve the issue. Can someple please give detaisl on short sales.

Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Short sale to sell home

Postby Admin » Sun May 17, 2009 10:45 am

aylssapilanto wrote:Anyone every try a short sale to stop a foreclosure. Does it work or provide any help with the banks and resolve the issue. Can someple please give detaisl on short sales.

A short sale is an option that more on more people are using who can't sell their home. Like most things, there are some positives and negatives, pros and cons to a short sale. Here is more info and details on a short sale. read more

Port Had
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Short sale to sell home

Postby Port Had » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:55 am

Hi, I am in need of assistance. My house is in foreclosure. I can't afford the mortgage so am thinking of a short sale. I am recently divorced and I am currently out of work due to an illness. I will be getting temp disability. I have 3 kids. I don't get much money for child support. It doesn't help me pay my mortgage.
I'm behind a year. I am currently receiving food stamps and on NJ family care for insurance. Is there any kind of financial assistance I can get to help pay my mortgage up to date or details on the short sale process? I can't even rent a place because my credit is bad due to the house being in foreclosure. Please I need assistance to help stop foreclosure and to help pay my mortgage . Please let me know what kind of programs I qualify for.
Thank you.

Return to “Help With Mortgages”