Need free school supplies and clothes in Miami

Find programs, agencies, businesses and other places that give away stuff for free.
NHPB also has information on charity and church programs too for free items, and find free local giveaways in your community.
Chocalate
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need free school supplies and clothes in Miami

Post by Chocalate »

I don't know how to even really start this. We live in Miami with our 4 kids and their father. We own our own electrical business but this year's been pretty rough - we lost a lot of our income well almost all of it truthfully. My husband who is used to being a provider for his family got overly stressed and that stress turned into an addiction he's currently incarcerated.
Back to school season is coming I've managed to make it 10 months on my own. Here recently due to stress I've started having seizures which caused me to total our only family vehicle two weeks ago and now I don't know where to even start to pick myself up from all this. We need free clothes and supplies for the kids including sneakers and school backpack and stuff.
But it's time for me to try to buy school supplies and clothes for the kids. I have four kids who I cant let down especially with everything they've going threw. I just want to see them smile again. I don't know really how to ask for help before because normally we don't have to I don't even know how to ask for help or where I should go. If you could just point me in the right direction of who or where I should go in Miami to get help with my bills and free school supplies for my little ones I would greatly appreciate it.
Thiago
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need free school supplies and clothes in Miami

Post by Thiago »

This message is for my mom. My mom turns 53 years old this year. She was wondering if there are any assistance she can be offered for school supplies for me in Miami? Such as help with a backpack and Chromebook. If this is not the correct place to ask, can you please help me and let me know where I can find the answer for assistance for school supplies here.