How to sign up for Wal-Mart school supply shopping spree?

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Mybadder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

How to sign up for Wal-Mart school supply shopping spree?

Post by Mybadder »

Hello
I am a full time single mother and my place of employment is closed due to shut off. I have no money, no job, no car and I have no idea how I’m going to pay my bills or get my kids the school supplies they need. They are in Public schools here in Saginaw, and I remember when schools just give the kids stuff they need.
Even when my place of employment is open I make around $14,000 a year. We are struggling. I don’t even have money for school supplies for my daughter and am heartbroken and feel ashamed. I’ve tried HUD and Section 8... both waiting lists have been closed since 2020. I live in Saginaw, MI. If you could please reach out to me and let me know if there’s any options from a charity or maybe school shopping sprees from stores like Target available to me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much for what you do and your time.
Holly
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: How to sign up for Wal-Mart school supply shopping spree?

Post by Admin »

Hi Holly,
Now we are not sure if WalMart has a "shopping spree", but they definitely have good sales. And some communities, many local Walmarts, give out free school supplies in partnership with non-profits or other groups. But we have a list of companies and programs you can try, and look here for free school supply programs from company partnerships. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... anies.html