Need resources to pay bills in Cincinnati

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
Finch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need resources to pay bills in Cincinnati

Post by Finch »

Hey,
I live in the Cincinnati Ohio area in Behtel. I had to leave my previous job for some health issues and I have had a hard time getting a new one, but I start in a couple of weeks. I can't pay my mortgage, which is $350. My utilities and Duke energy bill will be coming in the mail soon and I can't afford anything to eat for a 3 year old boy and 5 year old girl. The mortgage is the most important thing because it's the most expensive, but I'll accept any help if I can receive any. I have never reached out for help and I'm always the one who helps people. I work in the health care field. I'm willing to pay back the money when I get it. I will be starting work in like two weeks.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need resources to pay bills in Cincinnati

Post by Admin »

Hi,
We have programs for all of Hamilton County / Cincinnati. But is Bethel in Clermont County?
Either way, for the Hamilton County places that may offer mortgage help or food, they are here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... e_pro.html

The City of Bethel, in Claremont County, does have resources you can try too, and that is here. https://clermontcountyohio.gov/djfs-contact/

Either way, between the two there is hopefully some assistance out there for you that can assist.

Finch wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:17 pm Hey,
I live in the Cincinnati Ohio area in Behtel. I had to leave my previous job for some health issues and I have had a hard time getting a new one, but I start in a couple of weeks. I can't pay my mortgage, which is $350. My utilities and Duke energy bill will be coming in the mail soon and I can't afford anything to eat for a 3 year old boy and 5 year old girl.