Overdue Spectrum bill for services

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Macra
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Overdue Spectrum bill for services

Post by Macra »

Please tell me you can and will help me with my Spectrum bill. It is way past due and needs to be paid.
The amount past due has to be paid by 06/23 to keep from being disconnected. Paying the Spectrum bill is how I pay my rent to my mother-in-law.......and since I had an issue of someone scamming my bank account.
I don't have any way to pay it. It 302.60 for my mother-in-law's Spectrum Cable TV and telephone as well as my Cable TV, phone and internet service. Please help me/us. We are both on Social Security......she is in one residence and I am in the one behind her.
She is in a house while I am in the bungalow behind her at the same address for both of us. Please let me know you can and will help with the past due spectrum bills.
.I have been trying so many place to get help and no one is responding. We live at Mint Hill, NC 28227.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Overdue Spectrum bill for services

Post by Admin »

Cable is a need, and not a want. In fact, many/most people cut their cable. As there are many ways to get internet service, not just pricey Cable from Spectrum or some other company. Anyway, look here for cable bill help for low income families.