Please HELP......

Find how to get help with rent
shonta hebron
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please HELP......

Post by shonta hebron »

I LOST MY JOB ON THE 31 OF MARCH AND NO MONEY TO PAY MAY'S RENT.BEEN A SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please HELP......

Post by Admin »

What state/county/city? You must also post that info.
Coco

Post by Coco »

My brother has a low-paying job but can't find/afford housing. He's living out of his car, but stays with our mom occasionally, but they fight all the time. We (his family) can't afford to pay for him. He's 48, beaten down, but hard working. Bad credit, and only $1000 month to live on. He needs help, but nothing available locally to help. Please advise me on what I can help him to do to get financial help. Many thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If he has $1000 month to live on and bad credit, your brother is in a tough stop. Make him save that money so he can afford his own place. As far as advice, also look into these programs that offer help paying rent. As there are several to try.
Coco wrote:My brother has a low-paying job but can't find/afford housing. He's living out of his car, but stays with our mom occasionally, but they fight all the time. We (his family) can't afford to pay for him. He's 48, beaten down, but hard working. Bad credit, and only $1000 month to live on. He needs help, but nothing available locally to help. Please advise me on what I can help him to do to get financial help. Many thanks.