Home foundation repair

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Jamie Houck
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Home foundation repair

Post by Jamie Houck »

I may need some help with a 10 foot section of foundation, also in building it back how it should be. If we can manage those things we can get this done but I would like to find someone who may be reliably able to assess things here who can help guide us through this process. That would be the very best thing that can help us not need this kind of help in the future. Were VERY desperate and don't know where to turn. Please... can SOME ONE help us???
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Home foundation repair

Post by Admin »

Repairing a foundation to a home is a major project. Expensive, time consuming, and has other costs too. Maybe a charity has a volunteer that can guide you through the process and provide some expertise. So check there are there are thousands of places. Maybe even Habitat for Humanity or some other groups. So urn to these charities for help.
Jamie Houck wrote:I may need some help with a 10 foot section of foundation, also in building it back how it should be.