Rent and deposit money for new immigrants to US

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
Dandy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent and deposit money for new immigrants to US

Post by Dandy »

Hello, my two roommates and I have recently been evicted from our apartment. We were unable to make rent because of employment issues, but we all have jobs now. The issue is that we have not been able to save any money and we don't currently have money saved up for first month's rent and a security deposit.
Who we are: I am a 20 y/o white male American Citizen. Roommate #1 is a 21 y/o white European immigrant (permanent resident), and roommate #2 is a 30 y/o black male with a medical disorder known as Guillain-Barre syndrome. Any help with the deposit or first month rent is greatly appreciated. We cannot afford to stay in a motel, and we will all lose our jobs without a place to stay.
Ashley C

Re: Rent and deposit money for new immigrants to US

Post by Ashley C »

I just need to speak to someone in regards to some type of help with my rent. I am currently waiting on my citizenship and I am unable to work right now. I am unable to pay my rent. My husband is still looking for full time work and I need some kind of help. I should be receiving my citizenship soon. Please help. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rent and deposit money for new immigrants to US

Post by Admin »

We do not speak to anyone. Instead use our website to find sources of rental assistance. Then on our site you will find phone numbers of agencies, charities, etc. Some of these will focus on immigrants too, so they can help with your housing needs.
Ashley C wrote:I just need to speak to someone in regards to some type of help with my rent. I am currently waiting on my citizenship and I am unable to work right now. I am unable to pay my rent.