Virgina phone bill and cellular service

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
SamanthaA
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Virgina phone bill and cellular service

Post by SamanthaA »

I ported my phone number from sprint on 7/4/13. Virgin Assurance had a problem. They told me that they had to open an investigation and it would take 8 days. I spent many hours on the phone with them. They finally got it working on 7/12/13. On 7/14/13, it stopped working and they opened another investigation which would take up to 5 days. They closed that investigation because the account was closed by the computer. It is now 8/22/13 and I spent another 3.5 hours on the phone with them. I was told that they will try to reactivate the phone number but it could take another 5 days. All I get from Virgin Assurance wireless are apologizes and being switched from one person to another after I tell what happened and then I have to tell what happened all over again. Because of my health, it is very important for me to have my phone number back. It is the number that I have had for many years and it is the number that people have. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Virgina phone bill and cellular service

Post by Admin »

Well, existing phone bill programs don't really exist. You can try say Lifeline, for a government issued phone. Maybe that will help. They are basically offered at a discount. But yes, we believe Assurance offers that service too, so maybe contact them for more information. Or try the local community action agency in your town in Virginia for support and advice on a solution. Otherwise, find more details on the phone programs here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ram__.html