help with glasses

State and local government assistance programs.
shadowwolf483
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help with glasses

Post by shadowwolf483 »

I live in alabama and recent diagnosed with glaucoma in both eyes I am trying to get on my disability no income I need help in getting glasses I have the prescription but no money to get glasses and no insurance or income.......... NEED HELP Renee' Curvin
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: help with glasses

Post by Admin »

We have several information on several vision and eye care programs. Find details on eye exams and non-profits like New Eyes for the Needy as well as Knights Templar Eye Foundation. In addition, try calling a [urlhttp://needhelppayingbills.com/html/free_clinic.html]clinic[/url] in Alabama for details on any eye care services or glasses they may offer.
shadowwolf483 wrote:I live in alabama and recent diagnosed with glaucoma in both eyes I am trying to get on my disability no income I need help in getting glasses I have the prescription but no money to get glasses and no insurance or income.......... NEED HELP Renee' Curvin
LondonFall

Post by LondonFall »

In the last 4 months I have lost my Mother, my house was foreclosed on and my car died on me. I have no family here and suffer with major depression. Most of my money has been exhausted staying in motels until I couldn’t afford it anymore because of the Masters Golf prices.
I do receive SSI and am now homeless. I would appreciate any help you could extend for glasses and our other needs. A good Samaritan took me in but I have to vacate this week due to their family dynamics. I have found a place but do not have enough for the deposit and the rent, not to mention the unpaid medical needs. Thank you for your immediate response and assistance in a desperate situation. God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Glasses as well as free eye exams are both offered. Some states have their own programs, then of course charities such as Lions Club help. Here are the programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _and_.html