Renters assistance needed in Green Bay so we are not evicted

Find how to get help with rent
SoyB
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Renters assistance needed in Green Bay so we are not evicted

Post by SoyB »

Hello, my name is Jessica I need to speak with someone in regards to rental assistance in Green Bay area ASAP . My boyfriend and I are being evicted from where we are currently staying due to my ex husband getting the house in our divorce. My boyfriend is disabled (has been paraplegic since 19 years old) but is also getting treated for a severe wound on his back. He is on bed rest other then showering and requires certain living conditions to ensure he follows his doctor's orders and avoids infection with new wound.
We only have about a week with the eviction note my ex husband hung on our door and we have no one that is able to help us. I filled out forms for Newcap in Green Bay and haven't heard back from anyone. If you could please help us it would be greatly appreciated!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Renters assistance needed in Green Bay so we are not evicted

Post by Admin »

Hi Jessica
There are several places that offer rent assistance or emergency housing in Green Bay and the county. There is Brown County Community action grants, Family Services in Green Bay as well as other places. Now whether they offer emergency help for rent or not - no idea. It will be based on your income and other factors, but apply for the rent assistance in Green Bay from this page. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
SoyB wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:48 pm Hello, my name is Jessica I need to speak with someone in regards to rental assistance in Green Bay area ASAP .