Stuck in California and can someone help me get home

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
Mike and Mike
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Stuck in California and can someone help me get home

Post by Mike and Mike »

Hi my name is Suzanna and I'm from WA state. I been stuck in Fresno California and have been homeless for the last 6 months.
I can't seem to get any help here what so ever. I've been beaten and in 3 drive bys and fear for my life pretty much every single day here in CA.
My ex husband moved me here from WA state I then later moved my uncle over here with us to take care of him. He died :( he was my whole family everything I had left so I can't ask for any help from family I'm alone.
All I'd like help with is motel vouchers for a bit or some place safe I won't stay in a shelter. Or help me leave Fresno and get home as I am stuck here with no money for a ride or bus or anything.
I was staying in a tent, have no money go go anywhere and a few folks robbed me and raped me and now they seem to think I owe them my EDD GOV money that I never got. They are apart of the gang here called the bulldogs.
I just want to feel safe for a minute. I have no clothes my dogs are doing good but it's really cold. I lost my tent to a man who said it was his. It wasn't.
I've asked everyone of the shelters here in Fresno CA for help and I'm at a loss. I can't be in a shelter the gang is very big and they have people everywhere.
I do have police reports for proof if you need.
I also can't leave my spot or I'll lose everything again I don't got much but what I do have I wish to keep.
Please help this is not a hack or joke.
Kindle

Re: Stuck in California and can someone help me get home

Post by Kindle »

Hi my name is Paige and I'm a single mother of 3 kids (under the age of 8) doing the best I can with bills and the expenses of raising children on my own here in California. Christmas along with all the Corona virus pandemic chaos has me in a financial mess and I need to live CA but I need help getting out, as we are stranded with no money. I'm now looking for additional assistance to get out of California and if any I available I'm in need although I terribly hate to have to reach out and ask for it. Any information on how get out and set up a new home somewhere else would be appreciated. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Stuck in California and can someone help me get home

Post by Admin »

Hi Paige and Suzanna,
Well, bus or train tickets are rare, but possible to get. The stat of CA has Calworks - try them if you are stuck.
Sometimes the Salvation Army will also help transient people with a free bus pass/ticket too, and use them for resources.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... stanc.html
We also have some other options for more regional / national programs for homeless people that help them get home with a ticket for a train, Greyhound, or discount bus company. Look here for details on free bus ticket programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... asses.html