More work with more pay needed

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Buffalo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

More work with more pay needed

Post by Buffalo »

I had domestic violence case against my daughter's father, have my own place for me and my 9 year old son and 2 year old daughter. We have no family support, I'm highly diabetic and work for DC Public Schools. I Love working have worked as a help desk support, receptionist, typist, data entry clerk, office manager, database designer, and finally customer service tech support. Need more work with more pay or assistance until I get the next job? I really need assistance for water, electric, gas, and rent. I work 8:30am-6pm then try Avon but still don't have enough money for all my bills. Also, need housing now. Because all children deserve to have a roof over their head. If you can find low income housing for a family of 3 that will be good as well, but I really need a job with higher pay. Please I'm working as much as I can but still not having enough funds for all my bills. Please help contact me via email.
ariana marie

Re: More work with more pay needed

Post by ariana marie »

I'm trying to find out how I can get help with more higher paying work as well as the security deposit to have my power turned on.  I'm a single mother and my only income right now is watching a friend’s children a few nights a week for a $100-$150 a week depending on days. The pay is not high enough for me. I had to pay $1200 for my security deposit and first month’s rent to get my home this morning and water company wants $200 for a security deposit, and now power company is requesting a $150 security deposit before they will connect power. Obviously I need much more work and pay to make those bills happen. It took every dime I had saved up to pay the landlord. A friend had told me about different low-income assistance programs the state offers as well as work type arrangements. So I'm trying to get more info asap! Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: More work with more pay needed

Post by Admin »

We do have a list of great jobs for single mothers. As they can be flexible, help you bring in more income, and give other benefits. But if you are only making $150 per week, that is obviously not enough to be self-sufficient. Look into our resources.
ariana marie wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:50 am I'm trying to find out how I can get help with more higher paying work as well as the security deposit to have my power turned on.  I'm a single mother and my only income right now is watching a friend’s children a few nights a week for a $100-$150 a week depending on days. The pay is not high enough for me.