Nursing school student loans in default

If you need help with paying debt, including credit cards, car loans and medical debt.
Also look here for the main NHPB site and programs that help reduce debt.
Aggie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Nursing school student loans in default

Post by Aggie »

Hello,
My student loans are in default, I went through a divorce, mother passing away and kicked out of Nursing school all in one summer back in 2011. I did not have my mind in the right area to think about my financial state and to withhold everything. I am trying to find other options to pay my student loans, it is hard being a single mother.
I am trying to nursing start school January, but my student loan is really not letting me move forward and pick up where I left off. My passion is to be a Nurse and care for patients who are in need of comfort care and medical attention.
I don’t know what else to do or where to turn to address this default.
I am forced to pay $800 dollars out of pocket for the loans if I want to continue my education due to the fact that I am no longer able to get loans or grants. Please help me.
Stephen Dodd
anti spam: Blue

Re: Nursing school student loans in default

Post by Stephen Dodd »

I am 51, a widow and have a son graduating high school in 2018. I would like to pay off my student loan which I had from a nursing degree so I can concentrate on helping him get a car, etc. Please help and/or direct me further. *I am also a surviving spouse of a military soldier/Desert Storm.
cat1

Re: Nursing school student loans in default

Post by cat1 »

To whom it may concern.
I need some help with a payment for my nursing student loan. I also need an apartment due to being evicted because there is a baby coming at the beginning of November and my family needs my room for the baby. If you can help in any way with the student loan, as then I can pay the deposit. Please email or call me as soon as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Sincerely,