Need help with finding a vehicle

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Alford
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with finding a vehicle

Post by Alford »

HI, I RAN ACROSS YOUR WEBSITE AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH SOME INFORMATION I NEED. I NEED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY PROGRAMS IN MY AREA.....TARRANT COUNTY, TEXAS IN THE CITY OF FORT WORTH........THAT HELP WITH GETTING A VEHICLE. I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF 2 KIDS (BOY AND GIRL) I AM ON HOUSING ASSISTANCE AND FOOD ASSISTANCE AND MEDICAL ASSISTANCE AND I HAVE A JOB BUT I CANNOT GET TO IT WITHOUT A VEHICLE.......I NEED TO BE ABLE TO GET TO MY JOB TO BECOME SELF SUFFICIENT BUT I CANNOT GET MYSELF OUT OF THIS RUT WITHOUT A VEHICLE TO DRIVE ME TO WORK. I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO CATCH RIDES WITH NEIGHBORS AND FAMILY WHEN THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO TAKE ME TO THE GROCERY STORE (THANK GOODNESS WALMART IS OPEN 24/7) BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANY HELP GETTING TO WORK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP IN FINDING THIS INFORMATION.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with finding a vehicle

Post by Admin »

We have a lot of people asking for cars. Of course this service is not common due to cost. Look into Ways to Work or 1800 charity cars, or call your bank for information on low interest car loans. Keep asking for a ride to work and diligently save money so you can buy a car on your own. Also look into calling your local Catholic Charity organization for advice or tips on used or donated car programs, and those offices are listed here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cat ... ial_a.html
And pay your neighbors a few bucks for gas and wear and tear so they continue to do you a favor, and that way both parties benefit, as you get a ride, and they get a couple bucks.
Alford wrote:HI, I RAN ACROSS YOUR WEBSITE AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH SOME INFORMATION I NEED. I NEED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY PROGRAMS IN MY AREA.....TARRANT COUNTY, TEXAS IN THE CITY OF FORT WORTH........THAT HELP WITH GETTING A VEHICLE. I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF 2 KIDS (BOY AND GIRL) I AM ON HOUSING ASSISTANCE AND FOOD ASSISTANCE AND MEDICAL ASSISTANCE AND I HAVE A JOB BUT I CANNOT GET TO IT WITHOUT A VEHICLE.......I NEED TO BE ABLE TO GET TO MY JOB TO BECOME SELF SUFFICIENT BUT I CANNOT GET MYSELF OUT OF THIS RUT WITHOUT A VEHICLE TO DRIVE ME TO WORK. I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO CATCH RIDES WITH NEIGHBORS AND FAMILY WHEN THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO TAKE ME TO THE GROCERY STORE (THANK GOODNESS WALMART IS OPEN 24/7) BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANY HELP GETTING TO WORK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP IN FINDING THIS INFORMATION.
Chipper

Post by Chipper »

Need help finding an affordable vehicle program. My vehicle, which I depend upon to get me to work, and 2 of my children to and from school no longer works. With our finances we cannot afford a vehicle payment and cannot afford a big amount out of our pocket at this time. Our monthly bills are a month late.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have a listing of charity organizations to try. Now vehicles are obviously rare, but if you really need it for work that is a good use of one. Look at that resource then try the options we have listed. We hope it works out for you and the 2 kids.
Chipper wrote:Need help finding an affordable vehicle program. My vehicle, which I depend upon to get me to work, and 2 of my children to and from school no longer works. With our finances we cannot afford a vehicle payment and cannot afford a big amount out of our pocket at this time. Our monthly bills are a month late.