Find how to get help with rent
WSapp
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bills for our transitional home

Post by WSapp »

Dear sir or madam
My family and I are have an extremely hard time. We lost everything in an apartment fire May of this year, and moved into a short term, transitional apartment. At the time I was 5-6 months pregnant. We did not have renters insurance. We have struggled to get ourselves back on our feet. And nearly got there when my husband who was the only one able to work lost work due to his work truck blowing a rod through the engine.
Then his employer began messing about with repairs and work. Now we have a newborn baby, and she is a beautiful little girl and we are seriously struggling to get back on track. Our rent is 575.00, phones bill is 218. Power bill is 297.00 is there any assistance I can get with any of these bills time is not on my side rent is due in a few days. And I’m not how much longer my phone service will be on for.
Coffeehouse

Re: Bills for our transitional home

Post by Coffeehouse »

I am a 20 year old female who just left job at Waffle House for a job at Petland. Petland pays better, but I just started so don't quite have enough money for this months rent yet. I don't have a family, I went through the transitional housing process in the foster care system and was out on my own at 18. I've been trying to fight and make my way ever since, but am really struggling these past few months. If I can get this months rent taken care of, then they'll give me enough time to save up with my new job. I don't know how this works, but thank you ahead of time for any help possible.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bills for our transitional home

Post by Admin »

Go for you in taking a higher paying job. You can go back into transitional housing, even if you are age 18+. Some will ask people to do chores around the home, cook, clean, etc in lieu of rent. So seek some form of housing that offers that. But eventually (once you get paid by Petland), you will need to pay some rent, and try the short term housing programs.
Coffeehouse wrote:I am a 20 year old female who just left job at Waffle House for a job at Petland. Petland pays better, but I just started so don't quite have enough money for this months rent yet. I don't have a family, I went through the transitional housing process in the foster care system and was out on my own at 18. I've been trying to fight and make my way ever since, but am really struggling these past few months. If I can get this months rent taken care of, then they'll give me enough time to save up with my new job. I don't know how this works, but thank you ahead of time for any help possible.