Rental applications

Find how to get help with rent
Felise Navadad
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rental applications

Post by Felise Navadad »

I was referred to you by women of the Ozarks to seek information about getting help possibly with rental assistance. I just started working through a temp service called Focus and they are sending me out to a plastic factory called as a machine operator 40/hrs a week and if everything works out I could possibly get hired on there. I have a 5 year old little girl and I'm a single parent and with not working I fell behind on rent and now desperately seeking help if funds are available that is and I qualify.
I would like to know how I find out if I qualify as well as filling out an application for assistance. My landlord is a private company.
I do thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon on my next step to take have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rental applications

Post by Admin »

To determine if you are qualified, you need to apply for rental assistance in Indianapolis. There are many charities to apply at. But if you are not working, and have a 5 year old, why would anyone help you? As since you have no job, what will you pay for your housing the next month and the one after that? Are you in effect seeking rent help in Marion County for an indefinite period of time?
Felise Navadad wrote:I was referred to you by women of the Ozarks to seek information about getting help possibly with rental assistance. I just started working through a temp service called Focus and they are sending me out to a plastic factory called as a machine operator 40/hrs a week and if everything works out I could possibly get hired on there. I have a 5 year old little girl and I'm a single parent and with not working I fell behind on rent and now desperately seeking help if funds are available that is and I qualify.
I would like to know how I find out if I qualify as well as filling out an application for assistance. My landlord is a private company.
I do thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon on my next step to take have a blessed day.