Recovering from a car accident

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
Bobbie13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Recovering from a car accident

Post by Bobbie13 »

I need assistance with my rent for July and August. I am a 27 year old single mother of a three and a half year old little boy. I’ve had the same job for 8 years while studying in school as well for the past two years, until I was in a terrible car accident on May 15, 2013. My left leg from the knee down was completely crushed. With numerous rods and pins and a bionic ankle, I’ll be able to work again in about six more months, until then though, I get no help whatsoever, not even child support. I would greatly appreciate any help you could possibly offer me and my son.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Recovering from a car accident

Post by Admin »

In addition to apply for short term rent help in Spokane, also apply for disability. Between those two options they can hopefully hold you over for 6 months. Taking a positive view, it sounds like you are lucky to be alive after that bad car accident. Also, the Spokane agencies may not only have some funds for your housing, but they may also have other basic items such as food, clothing, and more. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html