Florida Electric Bill Assistance

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
floridagirl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Florida Electric Bill Assistance

Post by floridagirl »

I have Progress Energy in Florida outside of Orlando and need help with paying the utility bill. I am barely making it every month as my income is low from a recent job losss. Where can I turn to for help with this?
LenAlford

Re: Florida Electric Bill Assistance

Post by LenAlford »

I have Progress Energy as my company in Florida as well. try the Energy Neighbor Fund, that gives aid from local charities and organizations. Progress energy offers it. they provide funds and grants for a variety of utility and gas bills.
http://www.progress-energy.com/community/enf.asp
Leslie.Cauthen

FPL Florida Electric Bill Assistance

Post by Leslie.Cauthen »

I retrieved your information off the website for Florida Power and Light. I having some severe financial hardships due to a loss of income and need help with my electrical bill. The bills have drastically increased and I had to have some repair work done on the heating and air unit also leaky ducts repaired. In addition to the lost on income this repair work was over $400.00. I have two children and cannot have my service disconnected. Can you please assist?
MWOOTEN6

Lakeland Florida Electric Bill Assistance Lights Off

Post by MWOOTEN6 »

Hi my name is Melissa I am a single mother of a 12 year old disabled son who has a seizure disorder I am down on luck with funds to pay my $490. electric bill that is due on the 21 of Aug or my lights will be turned off I need help of finding the assistance program that will be fastest in response of if they can help me before my lights are shut off can you point me in the right direction. I am located in Lakeland FL
thank you
sdodds_81

Power shut off in Florida

Post by sdodds_81 »

Hi! My name is Stacey and I am located in central Florida. I am currently unemployed, but I am actively seeking employment. My power has been shut off and the bill is very high. I am in need of help with getting my bill paid. Who can I contact to help?
boop71

Behind on utility bills in Florida

Post by boop71 »

Hello,

My name is angela and I reside in palm coast fl 32164. I am behind on paying my utility bills. I live with my two kids, niece and fiance, I have a job that only calls me when I am needed. I am currently waiting on SSID benifits approval aswell as my fiance. Angel (fiance) does not work and the kids go to school (teens). I also recieve foods stamps and medicaid for my kids.

My electic bill is $303.24 and water bill $205.74. my phone bill is with the cable company $158.00.

please contact me and let me know if you can help me pay for my bills. I have my kids and I am afraid that the services will be shut off soon.

thank you,
Ebony
anti spam: Blue

Post by Ebony »

I am writing for my son to ask for help in paying for the following bills. Electric bill for Florida Public Utilities for the amount of 165.02 and the Light bill in the mount of $122.00 Florida Power Light account. I am the father of three children with a limited income due to a disability and no job. My children ages are 15, 12, and 4 whom all lives with me.
My address is West Palm Beach, FL 33407. My phone number is a government phone. I have asked my step-mother to email this information to you. Please help me. I will provide you with more information if need be. The last four numbers of my social security number is here. Please either call me at the above number or email my step mother. I really need help. Thank you in advance for any assistance given on this matter.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

We will email you a resource to use for utility bill help in Florida. But you need to call and take the initiative. You may need to try payment plans, ask charities for help, or try LIHEAP. But also call Florida Public Utilities and see what they recommend. As far as other options, use this for information.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ng_as.html
Ebony wrote:Please either call me at the above number or email my step mother. I really need help. Thank you in advance for any assistance given on this matter.