Local police and legal issues

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Waffletaco
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Local police and legal issues

Post by Waffletaco »

I am desperately seeking help with legal issues regarding tenants that live next door to me. I live in public housing in Lackawanna County in PA. I have tried to no avail with getting the help I need from Lackawanna public housing and the local police. They are very aware of the problem and have been trying to help. I need desperate help ASAP!! I am in danger and need assistance.
Donald Trump

Re: Local police and legal issues

Post by Donald Trump »

Hello,
My son and I were victims of abuse of power by a local deputy. He broke into our home and stole everything, as well as used my identity and drained my bank accounts. Unfortunately I have not been able to get any assistance and currently facing eviction. I came across your website and thought I would reach out to you and see if you could help in anyway with these legal issues from the local police. The officer took everything from us including food and was video tapping my minor son. I will include a link but please understand that it is way worse than it states and I have over 2 thousand videos of the officer committing several crimes. I'm not sure where or who to turn to but if you would please at least point me in the correct direction I would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Local police and legal issues

Post by Admin »

There are free legal services you can try, including in SC. No whether they will help with a case you describe (deputy harassment, etc.) not sure, but it seems like you could qualify for legal. Locate free lawyers in SC.
Donald Trump wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:19 am Hello,
My son and I were victims of abuse of power by a local deputy. He broke into our home and stole everything, as well as used my identity and drained my bank accounts. Unfortunately I have not been able to get any assistance and currently facing eviction. I came across your website and thought I would reach out to you and see if you could help in anyway with these legal issues from the local police. The officer took everything from us including food and was video tapping my minor son. I will include a link but please understand that it is way worse than it states and I have over 2 thousand videos of the officer committing several crimes. I'm not sure where or who to turn to but if you would please at least point me in the correct direction I would greatly appreciate it.