Find how to get help with rent
Martin10
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: money for rent, deposit, and utility

Postby Martin10 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:16 am

Good afternoon,
I want to thank you in advance for taking the time to read this. My family and I were evicted from our townhouse the end of May, we are currently staying in a hotel and having a hard time paying for that. We are trying to move into a new place but cannot save the money due to staying in a hotel. We are wondering if you know of someone/where we could turn to for help for rent and deposit, we have exhausted all options that we know of. Both I and my husband are veterans and we have a 9 year old son.
Again thank you in advance.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:45 am

Sorry to hear about the eviction from the townhome. Try one of the rent assistance programs in Minneapolis. They can be found here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Now we are not sure if they will pay for a hotel or not...ask them. But even if they can't, they may have suggestions for you.

Martin10 wrote: My family and I were evicted from our townhouse the end of May, we are currently staying in a hotel and having a hard time paying for that. We are trying to move into a new place but cannot save the money due to staying in a hotel..

Shah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Postby Shah » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:48 pm

Need help with coming up with the deposit money and first few months rent. Plus paying enough on my utilities so I can get them turned on whenever. I do need to find me and my son who is almost 8 and who has autism a place to live. Jumping from friend to friend now. And being homeless is not good for my sons routine. Would appreciate any help I could possible get.

Return to “Help With Rent”