Money to pay home loan

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Friedman
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money to pay home loan

Postby Friedman » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:29 am

I am disabled,income $768.00 a month SS& SSI with a house note and home loan with USDA $389 month. I have been trying to get AJFC to help with the electric bill since May 2011, and am behind on my mortgage. they haven't done anything. but I still call every week. I am 56 years old. my oldest son lost his job Fed. 2011 him and his daughter live with me now. my youngest is in a Community College.I need all the help you can give

Wroclaw
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:36 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Money to pay home loan

Postby Wroclaw » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:37 am

I was wondering if you could help me find resources that could help my family with our house payment and electricity. We are behind on both, about 6 months on mortgage payments. We live in Logan, UT. If you could please let me know what help is out there that would be a huge help to us. My husband lost his job recently and i'm currently looking for work.

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 5714
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am

Re: Money to pay home loan

Postby admin » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:12 am

Being six months behind on mortgage is kind of far. While we can't provide you money, we can tell you who to call for free mortgage advice and foreclosure prevention in Logan Utah. The listing of HUD non-profit agencies and housing counselors for mortgage help in Utah is listed here. Dozens of agencies and counselor operate across the state and region. Places like the NEIGHBORHOOD NONPROFIT HOUSING CORPORATION in Logan (phone 435-753-1112) are good places to call.

Wroclaw wrote:I was wondering if you could help me find resources that could help my family with our house payment and electricity. We are behind on both, about 6 months on mortgage payments. We live in Logan, UT. If you could please let me know what help is out there that would be a huge help to us. My husband lost his job recently and i'm currently looking for work.

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 5714
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am

Re: Money to pay home loan

Postby admin » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 am

You did not indicate your state. Where do you live, and what state? In the meantime, find mortgage assistance by state following this resource.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mor ... orecl.html

Select your state from the list. Most states run a number of counseling and mortgage assistance programs for the low income and those facing default of home loans.

Friedman wrote:I am disabled,income $768.00 a month SS& SSI with a house note and home loan with USDA $389 month. I have been trying to get AJFC to help with the electric bill since May 2011, and am behind on my mortgage. they haven't done anything. but I still call every week. I am 56 years old. my oldest son lost his job Fed. 2011 him and his daughter live with me now. my youngest is in a Community College.I need all the help you can give

Tweed
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Money to pay home loan

Postby Tweed » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:26 am

I am a single mother of two. I own my own mobile home. I am a full time student looking for work. I cannot pay my bills right now or the loan on my home. I am in fear of losing our home to Bank of America and having our lights cut off too. My family has no gas for heat in order to stay warm this winter. I am so very worried about my children. I couldn't live with myself if they had no where to live and no heat to stay warm. Please have mercy on my family. We need all the help we can get. Sincerely,

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 5714
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am

Re: Money to pay home loan

Postby admin » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:18 am

Did you call Bank of America for a loan modification, or to get some type of relief. That may free up some cash to pay those other bills, utilities, etc. Find our complete listing of Bank of America mortgage assistance programs, including interest rate reductions, loan extensions, and more. The phone number to call to speak to a representative is noted there as well.

Tweed wrote:I am a single mother of two. I own my own mobile home. I am a full time student looking for work. I cannot pay my bills right now or the loan on my home. I am in fear of losing our home to Bank of America and having our lights cut off too. My family has no gas for heat in order to stay warm this winter. I am so very worried about my children. I couldn't live with myself if they had no where to live and no heat to stay warm. Please have mercy on my family. We need all the help we can get. Sincerely,

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 5714
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am

Re: Money to pay home loan

Postby admin » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:10 pm

I’m writing you about my mother that is 88 years old and has dementia.
Two weeks ago she ended up in the hospital. When her sister that had lived with her for 26 years in my moms home.
She had cancer could not walk one morning.
While in hospital sense she could not answer question someone called A.P.S.
Last week her sister passed away.
A.P.S came out found that her home was in need for some repairs. And that she had dementia.
So A.P.S. showed up and told her caregivers that he had someone with him
That would help with repairs.
As it turned out to be when I picked up the papers. It is a violation for repairs.
That she has only thirty days.
I just found out last week my mother my have cancer also.
What I am asking that my mother doesn’t have the money for these repair and she is at
Rick of losing her home, and can't get a loan. She doesn’t comprehend what’s going on.
Her home is her only place where she knows where she’s at.
When you take her out she starts to panic repeatedly asking where she is and starts crying.
Losing her home would be traumatic to her.

Kathy_Matts
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:31 pm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money to pay home loan

Postby Kathy_Matts » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:54 pm

I am in desperate need of some help I am in a bind with finances, in particular my home loan. Fired just last week before Thanksgiving and have been on search engines and went locally to find a job it isn't like me to be without a job. I will find one I'm hoping before Christmas.
I need to pay my mortgage its behind and the late payments are very high. :( It’s driving me under. Cannot be homeless this is my home. Been here for 10 plus years. Lately it’s been harder being a single mom of three. Please if you know of anyone that can help it would save my day. And I would be forever grateful. Thank you.

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 5714
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 am

Re: Money to pay home loan

Postby admin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:06 pm

If you are bad with finances, then try a foreclosure mediation program for support. As they are more comprehensive. Maybe the counselor/mediator can even direct you to a job program. As you will defintely need one if you want to sustain the home on your own. Maybe they can negotiate the late payments down as well.

Kathy_Matts wrote:I am in desperate need of some help I am in a bind with finances, in particular my home loan. Fired just last week before Thanksgiving and have been on search engines and went locally to find a job it isn't like me to be without a job. I will find one I'm hoping before Christmas.
I need to pay my mortgage its behind and the late payments are very high.


Return to “Help With Mortgages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest