mommy of 11 needs your help!

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
mommywright
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

mommy of 11 needs your help!

Post by mommywright »

Hello, My name is Sharon W. I am a working mother of 11, and married to a husband who was laid off and receive unemployemnt at this time. We have fallen behind on our rent. while trying to catch up, we fall behind on other bills as well. We at once received tanf (welfare), in which we were only approved for foodstamps and medical. Which is a hugh blessing. And although we are on the sec 8 voucher program, our rent is still fairly high.

I have tried may other place, and in doing so we pretty much get the same result, "We are out of funds" or, "You have to have a court order eviction notice." We are trying to stop it before it gets that far.

My husband is a handy person and a jack of many trades, looking to get employed. even if he can work for the help we receive, or maybe you know of someone looking for personnel, please consider us.

If any one can help us at all, this will be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: mommy of 11 needs your help!

Post by Admin »

I hear you. A lot of people need help these days, and places that normally can provide aid are running out of cash. You just need to keep trying, calling, and doing research for other places to call. Respond with your county and or city, and I can provide more info. Also review the main site needhelppayingbills.com as there are numerous charities, programs, debt assistance options, local community action agencies, and much more listed there.
mommywright wrote:Hello, My name is Sharon W. I am a working mother of 11, and married to a husband who was laid off and receive unemployemnt at this time. We have fallen behind on our rent. while trying to catch up, we fall behind on other bills as well. We at once received tanf (welfare), in which we were only approved for foodstamps and medical. Which is a hugh blessing. And although we are on the sec 8 voucher program, our rent is still fairly high.

I have tried may other place, and in doing so we pretty much get the same result, "We are out of funds" or, "You have to have a court order eviction notice." We are trying to stop it before it gets that far.

My husband is a handy person and a jack of many trades, looking to get employed. even if he can work for the help we receive, or maybe you know of someone looking for personnel, please consider us.

If any one can help us at all, this will be greatly appreciated.