Re: Behind on bills in Omaha and need help
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2026 11:31 am
Good morning, Sir and Ladies
Am writing to you because, am having serious hardship.
I was born in Southeast Arkansas but I am now in Omaha. Am now a Senior Citizen and I was diagnosed with lupus in 2020. Therefore, am returning back home to fine Peace and Quiet.
However, I have one issue after another. My income isn't the biggest although I worked very hard in my early adulthood.
Lupus is very painful chronic disease. Some days I can barely walk.
Am not looking for potty that is not my purpose. But I need assistance. Am trying to find a place that I can call home. Currently Am homeless. Am with a family member.
I returned to Omaha Nebraska because my eldest daughter and her husband are being relocated to Japan. He's active-duty Air Force and My daughter is a veteran.
The Villa in Eudora is where I have applied for. There's a problem with a negative item.
I personally called the business; I spoke with a Shannon that researched her records as well.
I wasn't in her records. I asked if she would call and speak with MS Ann, the manager here in Eudora.
She stated that she would share information with her.
I gave her my verbal consent to do that. I want this issue cleared up as soon as possible.
The item is in the amount of 1,800 from Somerset Apartments, which I have never resided there before. I have been very well traveled with my daughter's career in The Military. However, my health doesn't allow me to do that anymore.
I contacted Community Action for assistance, I was advised that the program close last week, I have no idea what to do.
That's why Am contacting you Sir and Ladies.
If you have any resources in Omaha that you can refer me to, I will be most grateful.
Please email me any resources that you may have...
Thank you for your time and understanding.
Am only request some help. My source of Income is Social Security; I will manage my responsibilities.
Sincerely,
Amanda
Again list is
Help with renting an apartment
And assistance with utility deposits. Afterward I will manage my responsibilities.
Otherwise, I will have to check into a Homeless Shelter. Which I really do not want to do...
Amanda
Am writing to you because, am having serious hardship.
I was born in Southeast Arkansas but I am now in Omaha. Am now a Senior Citizen and I was diagnosed with lupus in 2020. Therefore, am returning back home to fine Peace and Quiet.
However, I have one issue after another. My income isn't the biggest although I worked very hard in my early adulthood.
Lupus is very painful chronic disease. Some days I can barely walk.
Am not looking for potty that is not my purpose. But I need assistance. Am trying to find a place that I can call home. Currently Am homeless. Am with a family member.
I returned to Omaha Nebraska because my eldest daughter and her husband are being relocated to Japan. He's active-duty Air Force and My daughter is a veteran.
The Villa in Eudora is where I have applied for. There's a problem with a negative item.
I personally called the business; I spoke with a Shannon that researched her records as well.
I wasn't in her records. I asked if she would call and speak with MS Ann, the manager here in Eudora.
She stated that she would share information with her.
I gave her my verbal consent to do that. I want this issue cleared up as soon as possible.
The item is in the amount of 1,800 from Somerset Apartments, which I have never resided there before. I have been very well traveled with my daughter's career in The Military. However, my health doesn't allow me to do that anymore.
I contacted Community Action for assistance, I was advised that the program close last week, I have no idea what to do.
That's why Am contacting you Sir and Ladies.
If you have any resources in Omaha that you can refer me to, I will be most grateful.
Please email me any resources that you may have...
Thank you for your time and understanding.
Am only request some help. My source of Income is Social Security; I will manage my responsibilities.
Sincerely,
Amanda
Again list is
Help with renting an apartment
And assistance with utility deposits. Afterward I will manage my responsibilities.
Otherwise, I will have to check into a Homeless Shelter. Which I really do not want to do...
Amanda