Re: Help in Little Rock needed for school supplies
Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2026 5:33 am
Hello,
So unexpectedly I was terminated from a job. It has now been 2 months and I still haven’t found a job. My money has run out and I have rent due on the 1st and never got my daughter school supplies.
I was able to postpone my electric bill. I have been searching for help and unsure of where to look. My daughter and I live in Little Rock, AR and she went back to school with a falling apart backpack and binder and no new clothes. Any information would be most appreciated.
So unexpectedly I was terminated from a job. It has now been 2 months and I still haven’t found a job. My money has run out and I have rent due on the 1st and never got my daughter school supplies.
I was able to postpone my electric bill. I have been searching for help and unsure of where to look. My daughter and I live in Little Rock, AR and she went back to school with a falling apart backpack and binder and no new clothes. Any information would be most appreciated.