Need grant to help with heating and bathroom

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
1807gene
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need grant to help with heating and bathroom

Post by 1807gene »

My mortgage is behind and trying to get jobs before foreclosure. My bathroom is in bad shape. The winter and cold last year cracked my toliet and peeled the paint off the interior and it is leaking water in the shower and need plumbing needs, I live rurally in fremont county near Canon city, CO. It's getting cold already and we need more heating besides wood burning stove, can you help me with someone that assist with grants for household help?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need grant to help with heating and bathroom

Post by Admin »

I replied to one of your requests here. When you call the community action agency (number in the link) ask them about weatherization. This can provide you with free energy saving work and improvements to your home. Of course if you qualify.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwith ... ?f=6&t=862
1807gene wrote:My mortgage is behind and trying to get jobs before foreclosure. My bathroom is in bad shape. The winter and cold last year cracked my toliet and peeled the paint off the interior and it is leaking water in the shower and need plumbing needs, I live rurally in fremont county near Canon city, CO. It's getting cold already and we need more heating besides wood burning stove, can you help me with someone that assist with grants for household help?
Train1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need grant to help with heating and bathroom

Post by Train1 »

Yes, thank you. I am trying to locate a grant for a walk in shower/bath. The bathroom in his trailer is no longer accessible due to mobility issues. There is access in his other building. We could pick up and do all installation for the heating too, if we had a grant. I have looked for any possible way to locate something my friend and family member will be able to use for a shower. He cannot clear the bathtub and could cause injury. He is 76 years old. We are all low income. Praying for a miracle and needed as soon as possible with a grant for heating and bathroom. Returned items at Lowes or Home Depot, stalls that we overstocked. Just plain old donations can work.
My name is Julie and I advocate for my friend and try to help when I can.
Thank you so much.