Thoughts on using a personal loan to pay impound fees.

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
JordyNelson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Thoughts on using a personal loan to pay impound fees.

Post by JordyNelson »

Hello!
My name is Greta, I live in Hyannis. I'm contacting you today in desperate need for help. My car was impounded on April 16th and I'm trying to save money to contribute to the fees. Or take a loan out as I will have money in a couple weeks. Would paying impound fees but a good idea for a personal loan? I will lose my job if not one assists me with the impound fees. Right now, the tow company is $700. I recently obtained a really good job and will be working as a counselor for clients with neurological disorders. I studied Human Service in college and this is my first job experience working in the field.
I'm currently staying at St. Joseph's shelter in Hyannis. This agency is very important to me. I love helping others. I'd love a chance to contribute to improving the quality of life of someone in need.
I will be able to maintain car insurance and save for a place of my own. I'm working hard to become self suffieicnt. and this position will significantly help my living situation.
I am committed to paying off the impound fees with my first pay check, or paying off the personal loan. Or what other options do I have?
I wanted to apply for financial assistance for car insurance. In two weeks I'll hopefully earn enough to release my car from impound. Once I'm able to afford the bill, I need to activate a new insurance policy. The total amount is $330.00.
I would like to know if it's a possibility to receive financial help, I'd greatly appreciate any help or resources.
Thank you so much, I look forward to your response
Tairod
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Thoughts on using a personal loan to pay impound fees.

Post by Tairod »

Do you have anyone who could possibly help me with some financial assistance to get my impound fees paid? I would be happy to use a loan and repay any funds given. My car was stolen, then recovered.
The person who stole the car was arrested and the car was impounded and was held for one day for "evidence hold" the hold was released but I did not have the 219.68$. Is using a loan a good idea here?
They were demanding in storage and towing fees to be able to return my car to me. The cost goes up every day by 20$. I am on disability and have congestive heart failure and live check to check and I don't even get paid until 7/3.
I cant go get any food with my car in impound. I can't go pick up my medications as I live in an area with no public transportation. Why am I as the victim of a crime being deprived of my property because I'm unable to pay? I have 10$ cash on hand and the car is out of gas in the impound yard. My checking account is negative 100.00 right now and I just got a disconnect notice from the the electric company. Please help with a loan or cash.