Section 8 friendly place needed in Omaha Nebraska

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
Levi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Section 8 friendly place needed in Omaha Nebraska

Post by Levi »

Hi! My name is Angela I’m currently living in Manhattan NY, 10025 I was looking on moving to Omaha Nebraska with a section 8 voucher I’m actually waiting to progress, you do guys know of any help on where to go or call to search for a home or apartment that accepts section 8 in Nebraska?
I was also wondering if you guys also would know of any place/program/charity that’s are helping low income families with furniture for the kiddos, I’m a single mother of 2 (a 5 months old, and a 12yr old) living on employment and saving all my money to move to Nebraska. I was not able to buy anything for the kids this year for the new section 8 apartment. It will mean the word to me if you guys can collaborate me on that..
Have a bless day.
Kylep
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Section 8 friendly place needed in Omaha Nebraska

Post by Kylep »

Hello,
My name is Angela, and I am writing on behalf of Shanice, She live in Omaha Nebraska at the time with a family member in section 8 housing. She has to move by the New Year 2025. She is 28 year old single mom with 2 1/2 year old son with disabilities and they are homeless if they can't get into new section 8.
She has reached out to Douglas County Housing Link and she is still homeless because of pandemic and more homeless families. (She doesn't want to live in a shelter because of Covid.)
Shanice is tired overwhelmed and afraid and she just wants a safe permeant home for her son and herself.
If you are able to help her please call.