Who can give rent payment help in Murfreesboro?

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
tesla
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Who can give rent payment help in Murfreesboro?

Post by tesla »

Hi, my name is Mark. I'm a student at Middle Tennessee State University, I currently live in Rutherford County, Murfreesboro
I'm short on my rent that is due on May 1st, and I would like to ask for assistance if it's possible to help me pay my rent. My situation is not ideal I'm a full-time student at MTSU and I'm currently unemployed. I have put in job applications so the only thing I can do now is wait for a response from jobs that I applied for, but unfortunately it won't help me that much, May 1st is two days away and the last thing I want is to be a full time student and homeless, so it would really mean a lot to me if I could get some assistance.
RachLorDep

Re: Who can give rent payment help in Murfreesboro?

Post by RachLorDep »

Hello can you please send me a list of resources that would help me with rent in Rutherford County. I currently got kicked out of my house and I have been staying in a hotel in Murfreesboro. I got a job and I start that tomorrow it's right by the hotel I am staying at so I can walk to and from work but I won't get a pay check for another 2 weeks. I don't have the funds or means to get any money to pay the rent for my room until I get paid. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Who can give rent payment help in Murfreesboro?

Post by Admin »

Hi,
While we are not sure if these places have funds or not, and what their income conditions may be, they do cover Rutherford County including the city of Murfreesboro. Look here for rent assistance programs in that region. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
RachLorDep wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 8:00 am Hello can you please send me a list of resources that would help me with rent in Rutherford County.