Need money for bills in Santa Clara County

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
Liam
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need money for bills in Santa Clara County

Post by Liam »

Hello I am reaching out and hopes to you receive assistance with locating services that will help me pay for my past due rent, find housing and assist with utilities. I would really like to speak to someone that can provide me with some resources for low income people, perhaps a list of agencies that provide low income to no income individuals with financial assistance for housing.
I also need help with job training and educational resource to maintain that housing, whether it is section 8 or some other unit. I also have medical bills along with school and car loans that I need assistance paying. If someone could please reach out to me and help me locate some type of section 8 housing assistance I am really in need of the help. I am located in the Santa Clara County area specifically renting in the city of Mountain View.
Thank you in advance, I can be reached by telephone or email both are included below. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Joe Bellino

Re: Need money for bills in Santa Clara County

Post by Joe Bellino »

My name is Christopher. I'm a Vet, US Army Band 1987 to 1990 and I'm BiPolar. and I live in San Jose in a shared homes I have almost no food and no money to put gas in the car. I'm only making about $400 a month teaching online. I have a Masters degree and taught college part time for 14 years and several schools K-12. I have not been able to get unemployment even here in CA.
I am getting some help from my family but I have gone through every penny of my savings and my best saxophone is in a pawn shop. Santa Clara and CA is so costly to live in. My phone won't make calls and I have no money to replace it.
I've never asked for help like this before but I have two daughters age 13 and 11 with me 50% of the time and I'm desperate. I've applied for hundreds of online teaching jobs with little success.
Anything would be appreciated,
Christopher
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need money for bills in Santa Clara County

Post by Admin »

Hi Chriostopher
Santa Clara/San Jose CA is one of the most expensive places in the country. While it is great you have shared housing, is your income and that location sustainable for you? Since you are a vet, of course look into a local VA program. But we also have other details on financial help in San Jose and that is listed here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ance_.html
Joe Bellino wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:38 am My name is Christopher. I'm a Vet, US Army Band 1987 to 1990 and I'm BiPolar. and I live in San Jose in a shared homes
Christopher