Need money for bills in Santa Clara County

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Liam
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need money for bills in Santa Clara County

Post by Liam »

Hello I am reaching out and hopes to you receive assistance with locating services that will help me pay for my past due rent, find housing and assist with utilities. I would really like to speak to someone that can provide me with some resources for low income people, perhaps a list of agencies that provide low income to no income individuals with financial assistance for housing.
I also need help with job training and educational resource to maintain that housing, whether it is section 8 or some other unit. I also have medical bills along with school and car loans that I need assistance paying. If someone could please reach out to me and help me locate some type of section 8 housing assistance I am really in need of the help. I am located in the Santa Clara County area specifically renting in the city of Mountain View.
Thank you in advance, I can be reached by telephone or email both are included below. Hope to hear from someone soon.