Where are the free health centers in TN

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Cambridge1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Where are the free health centers in TN

Post by Cambridge1 »

Hello my name is Farelya. I am a single mom of two boys in Tennessee and we are really struggling right now due to the loss of my health insurance from my reduction in hours. I am working currently but my hours has been cut and I am now falling behind and my kid is sick and I can't afford a doctor. Will a heath center help for for free?
I have been staying above water but now I am slipping...Our hours at WalMart has been cut recently and their is really no other jobs at the moment. t that we can turn to here is Memphis Tennessee, and now my kids need to see the doctor.
I do not get any other financial assistance that could help me meet the bills. ....We do not have many options in the state of Tennessee and really do not ask unless I really need it.
I am behind within bill and now the doctor is way too much, so hopefully some free clinic or something will help me. have o choose which one is the most important plus taking care of two kids so I start to fall behind on something else if you know of any places or if you could help us we would be truly grateful. Anything is appreciated Thank you