Who gives away vehicles in Phoenix AZ?

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Gamble Huff
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Who gives away vehicles in Phoenix AZ?

Post by Gamble Huff »

I live in Phoenix AZ and need help with a vehicle. What charity or dealership has them to give away? The jobs I am qualified for are to far to use public transportation as it takes 2 to 3 hours to go 15 minutes by car. Also they are very unreliable.
I currently am unemployed with no money coming in and have 2 interviews Monday. I am trying to get work so the car would help me. I work about 12 miles away in Phoenix, so way too far to bike in the heat. I have to move by May 22 as my lease is up and my Landlord wants to sell as she can get 3 times what she paid for the condo. I have electric and rent due. I only need $300 for those bills and the vehicle for the job.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Who gives away vehicles in Phoenix AZ?

Post by Admin »

Of course a free vehicle, no matter where someone lives (Phoenix or somewhere else) will be rare. But there are some places to apply at that may help. We have information such as community action in Maricopa County, Family Service centers and other places that help workers or people that need transportation or a car for a job. Find details on where to get help in Phoenix AZ.