FedEx that is trying to fix my truck and need help

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Queena
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

FedEx that is trying to fix my truck and need help

Post by Queena »

Hello My name is Kelly. I am a widow I'm 49-year-old single woman has some minor, well maybe major health issues that's trying to keep my job with FedEx as a contractor. My truck is down due to a drunk driver hitting me that had no insurance. Since I am a contractor Fed Ex does not cover it. Plus I had an incident where I was in the hospital so I took leave from work in order to keep my job.
I need to have my truck fully repaired and I have no money at this point. I get food stamps from the government assistance programs - of course snap. Other than that I have no money now and I'm homeless and I live in my vehicle when I am not working for FedEx. I have no family to speak out here in Arizona where I live to ask for help so I'm on my own. I read the program today that you have online. So I was wondering what kind of help you offer to get my vehicle fixed for work?
have a list of issues with it. So I can get my job back so I can try to get back into housing. If you could possibly contact me or send me a list of resources to fix a needed delivery truck I would appreciate it. Thank you sincerely Kelly