Free car needed in NC for a job

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
AIGDirect
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Free car needed in NC for a job

Post by AIGDirect »

Hello my name is Michelle, I was referred to your site by someone who said you all could possibly help me with getting a car in Charlotte North Carolina. My current situation is I'm about to be homeless due to circumstances that caused me to lose my job several months ago and fall behind. I have a 130lb German Shepard dog which is my world.
I just started a good job 3 months ago and I make 16 an hour now and am getting back on track. The way I was getting back and forth to work was through people I am staying with now were letting me drive their vehicle back and forth to work. Well being I'm getting kicked out me driving their car back and forth is no longer a option anymore. I don't want to loose my job cause then I would be in a world of mess but I need transportation to be able to get back and forth to my job in Charlotte and also need the transportation to keep my dog Isaiah in the car all day while I work because I don't have no where or no one to watch or keep him for me. He need a place to be while I'm working so he would have to stay in the car.
But I really need help getting a car for free. I have no one else to help me or turn to no family. Just me and my dog. If you could not help me could you maybe at lease point me in the direction I need to go to get the help I'm looking for in the Charlotte or Mecklenburg County area. Thank you
Baldur1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Free car needed in NC for a job

Post by Baldur1 »

Good evening,
I am in need of assistance in Charlotte NC ASAP with a car or transportation..
I am staying with a local pastor and need to move, replace my lost phone, find a job and pay fines and court costs to reinstate my NCDL.
Because I lost my phone on the bus two weeks ago. I am in the downtown Charlotte NC library trying to piece my life back together. I do not have access to the internet because I lost my phone provided by the government. I try to go places that have free WiFi to apply for jobs, find free car programs and finds services that will assist me.
At this point, I am stressed and having bouts of anxiety and depression. I am at my wits end and would be eternally grateful for any assistance you can provide with my Driver License and a vehicle. Email seems to be my only method of communication. My contact information is provided below: