Application for grant for single mom in Raleigh

State and local government assistance programs.
Advair
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Application for grant for single mom in Raleigh

Post by Advair »

Hello, I was wondering if at all possible you could send me a link or the application to apply for a single mom low income grant for disability for paying bills? I tried looking for it a application here in Raleigh NC to sign up for the help but unfortunately I was unable. I am receiving disability, since my roommate moved out I'm struggling.
The only assistance I receive is EBT for me and my son which isn't much like $119. 00 for the both of us. I need to pay for my registration and I'm already late, plus my insurance is due and I can use the grant to pay those costs. I have a chapter 13 bankruptcy I filed in the past. I need money for power, water bill, rent, and alot more. I am on a waiting list for section 8 voucher but I am like far away from being my turn. I really need help as a single mom. Can you please send me a link or grant application for Raleigh NC.
Noah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Application for grant for single mom in Raleigh

Post by Noah »

My friend is out of work. Her power is cut off and he is in desperate need of assistance. She lives in Raleigh North Carolina. I don't know what grant programs are offered. She was to ashamed to tell me it's been over a week since she also has no water as she is a proud single mother. I have four kids so my days are chaotic but I'm doing my best to find legitimate sources for her. I don't know what to do, all I know is that I would love to help her. If I could get any resources or grants possible I would greatly appreciate it.