Where are all the food pantries in Las Vegas?

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Luna1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Where are all the food pantries in Las Vegas?

Post by Luna1 »

Hello, my name is Taylor. I am a cofounder of a charity in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The reason for this message. Me and my charity help the low income along with a couple small organizations in Clark County. We would like to set up a another community food pantry for the needy / the homeless of Las Vegas, Nevada. That is if this is even the right route or not. I'm inquiring if there is anything legal wise that we need to do to set this up. Or if you have a list of other food pantries that help people that we can share with our clients at the one charity we have now. Or if we are free to do so at our own will?
I'm sorry if I'm reaching out to the wrong place. Through a Google search I found the page. It had several places that provided food for the community but not the information I am seeking about other pantries and how to set more up.
I thank you very much for your time and hope you have a awesome week ahead!
Natural
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Where are all the food pantries in Las Vegas?

Post by Natural »

Hi
My name is Kandice and I live in Las Vegas Nevada, Cook County.
I have had a series of bad experiences lately and need money for food or a free pantry in my area. My brother was in a car accident and passed away in January. I tore my Achilles tendon in February, had surgery and then as it was healing my dog was injured and I completed taring it in half. The day I had surgery my nephew took his life.
Anyway, the tendon is not allowing me to work and it seems that I will be out of work until September 1, 2024. I am considered disabled and not allowed to return to work until I am able to walk without any support. My depression is spiraling out of control. I am behind on rent, car payments, utilities, just to name a few. Clark county is helping with food but everything else seems to be at a stand still and I need more food from a pantry.
I have acquired an attorney to help with Social Security Disability but it will take 6 months before I get any payment to buy groceries or food, if I even qualify.
I just need help just until I can get on my feet again.
Is there anything you can do to help me with my current situation or direct me to Vegas area pantry?
I am at the end of my rope, my toes are hanging over the edge, I am lost.
Please help. Thank you for listening.