Need a vehicle in Ohio

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Purcivil
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need a vehicle in Ohio

Post by Purcivil »

Hi,
My name is Lauren. I am Staying at a family member’s home that is being very mean to me in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221
Can someone please help me get a vehicle so I can leave this state completely and escape the non-stop abuse to me by others in the community? I’ve been looking for work and everything surrounding where I can walk won’t hire me and I’ve always had good employment history and worked. Without a vehicle I cannot get a job. My educational background and my past job history is mainly office and it appears I need to sit at a temp agency and be able to commute using a car to different areas for work and I can’t do that without a vehicle.
I’ve been hurt non-stop in Ohio, specifically Cuyahoga falls for years now. No one will investigate me being brutally hurt in my home. After asking for help the local police themselves even hurt me and I have never had problems anywhere and have never broken laws. I’ve never used illegal drugs, and never had past mental health issues. People have fabricated and made up so many things and even hurt my family to the point my family is hurting me so that they don’t get hurt too.
I’m 5’0” and was told I had cancer and it’s sad to me that I actually am medically unable to get pregnant for 17 years now due to a tubal ligation in South Carolina when I was 22 years old due to medical reasons.
I’m being discriminated against for things that are not even true and I have proof that what people in this area have said are untrue. It’s to the point I cannot even get a job in Cuyahoga Falls or Ohio and I’ve always worked consistently. My last job was 6 years and previous job was 4 years so I don’t job jump or have problems that should keep me from working. I don’t understand why no one will hire me or give me a vehicle so I can work.
I’ve lost all income, my home, my vehicle after being brutally hurt in my bed while asleep in sept 2021. I’ve been sexually abstinent going on 7 years so the damage to me and my body that occurred in the brutal attack in my home while asleep in sept 2021 is very devastating and hard for me to overcome. I don’t have any boyfriend or friends I was working from home on a laptop for a corporate company before I lost my job and I only hiked/camped in my spare time alone.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a vehicle in Ohio

Post by Admin »

Hi Lauren
Of course a vehicle is hard to get, but possible. Also look into other options, such as housing for women facing abuse in Cuyahoga Falls. But since you asked for a free vehicle, maybe try a couple different places. The first will be community action in Ohio. Some of them have work programs, help with transportation (including maybe a used car or loan for a vehicle) and more.
We also have a list of national, and some other regional programs for vehicles, with Ohio on the list too. So try this for a car, truck ortransportation too. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cars.html

Purcivil wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:21 pm Hi,
My name is Lauren. I am Staying at a family member’s home that is being very mean to me in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221
Noah
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a vehicle in Ohio

Post by Noah »

Hi, I found this email online and it said I could email here for this.
I'm looking for assistance with getting a free car, the one I have the repairs cost too much for anyone to help me fix. I'm disabled, but I can't drive and my girlfriend is disabled but she can. We live in the State of Ohio, in a little town called West Liberty. We can't get to a grocery store or get to anything without driving and need a free vehicle for local travel.
What can you help us find?
Thanks for you time, I appreciate this.