Find how to get help with rent
Stewards
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking rent money for rent in Collin County and need a list

Post by Stewards »

Hi there,
I am a father of 3 all under 5 years old and have recently come into some needed assistance for help paying rent. We live in Collin County, Mckinney, TX. We have not been able to pay this month yet and out account has been overdrawn. The total we need is $1899 but any help would be greatly appreciated.
In addition to the 3 kids, my nieces and nephews, which their father is here in Collin County too, and I are moving in together and they are homeless and we are trying to get a new house. We have found a house to lease that will accommodate the seven of us. The security deposit is the same as the rent which is $1,195, we have try to find homes less expensive with no luck.
Please let me know what information is needed from me. Any help would be appreciated greatly.
All the best,
Blake
Luna1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Seeking rent money for rent in Collin County and need a list

Post by Luna1 »

Hello I'm Deborah and I'm looking for a little help with my rent in Collins County preferably and or utilities. I had a job until covid and my doctor took me off work, with the unemployment the way it was I lost my vehicle. I accepted a job at chewy but was riding with a friend to and from work so it only lasted a week. My son stayed with me a few weeks and agreed to help me but packed and moved a couple days ago. I'm a renter in Collin County and a couple months behind in rent can y'all please help me. I interviewed with a dollar general close to my home and done the new hire paperwork but have yet to hear anything.
Deborah