Where can I get utility help in Hot Springs AR?

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Star Violet
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Where can I get utility help in Hot Springs AR?

Post by Star Violet »

I'm an individual. We live in Garland County, Hot Springs, AR and need help with our utilities.
I am 58 year old, married female.
Our power has been shut off now for 10 days.
Our Entergy bill is $1,600 due to being unemployed at the beginning of the year, for months.
We were on a payment plan with Entergy, but I became very sick with Pneumonia for 10 days, and didn't receive a paycheck for a pay period from work. I was unable to make the payment and Entergy shut us off.
I work at Kroger in Hot Springs.
I've contacted every single agency for utility help and they're all out of funding at this time.
My husband is self employed as a painter and currently looking for work. So we're a 1 income family at the moment. It's only 2 of us.
If there's ANY help you can provide us please let me know? We're pretty desperate. It's cold and we're in need.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Where can I get utility help in Hot Springs AR?

Post by Admin »

Hi,
We have two information sources for you. One is utility bill specific for all of AR, and there are many utility programs offered. Find the AR utility help here.

Garland County has limited resources, but you can try that too. It is part of Hot Springs and helps with charities, non-profits, etc. There are details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _prog.html

Star Violet wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:07 am I'm an individual. We live in Garland County, Hot Springs, AR and need help with our utilities.