Do free vehicles really exist?

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Welch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Do free vehicles really exist?

Post by Welch »

Hello my name is Kelly, my vehicle broke down about 7 weeks ago and I'm desperately trying to find another one. Do free car or trucks really exist for those who need it for work?
I am only able to work part time and it's minimum wage so I can't afford to buy one. My hours are from 9:30 until after midnight so I can't get a ride home even if someone could take me. I just need some type of vehicle to get to the workplace. I don't have enough money to take an Uber, Lyft or taxi back home. It would take half a my pay for one night to do that. So I've been unable to get to work. I'm struggling so much financially and mentally because of this. I used to be able to donate plasma to make ends meet because my pay is not much but now I can't even get there to do that. I actually fell apart because of this and having to ask for help. I ended up in the hospital because of not eating and taking care of myself because I've been so upset. Can you please help me if these car programs are true and exist? If you are unable to help can you suggest someone who can?
Thank you so much for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Do free vehicles really exist?

Post by Admin »

Yes they do. There are of course strict applications for a free vehicle program, they are fairly rare, and the car or truck will be used. Also any vehicle generally needs to be for work reasons, and some programs focus on veterans or other groups. There are services from Goodwill, Working cars for working people, Charity Cars, Salvation Army and others all may help. Locate a list of free car programs for the low-income.