Need money for dentures so I can get a job

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Newday
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need money for dentures so I can get a job

Post by Newday »

I am at a loss, and 2 years ago, I spent over 5,000 on an upper and lower denture that never fit me correctly. The Chaska clinic kept trying to charge me lab fees each time they adjusted it until I finally spoke disrespectfully out of the money I had given them and not having teeth that they refused to see me. I owe my step-mom over 5,000.
I have been without teeth since 2021 (3 years I guess). The lack of teeth, and the hot to my self-esteem not to mention discrimination from employers, is holding me back from getting a job. I cannot afford any of the costs because I do not leave my house because I do not have a single tooth in my mouth, I am very ugly and I feel unemployable.
I sit at home all day and try to find resources; I don't see many. I don't feel right going to an interview without teeth, and often I feel so hopeless I just sleep, to be honest. The lack of teeth, and the dentures to cover my mouth, is holding me back from so much in life. I am so much stress because my stomach hurts terribly from not chewing my food. Any suggestions?
Tidd

Re: Need money for dentures so I can get a job

Post by Tidd »

Hi, my name is Kristina. I've been searching everywhere with help paying for dental work. I've been miserable with horrible toothaches and infections from my teeth that I can't barley sleep at night or even eat. I need money to pay for the dentures or some way to get them. I'm a 27 year old mother of 3 beautiful children and ever since covid-19 my husband's job was taken leaving us on unemployment and we're on medical assistance which doesn't cover anything dental wise for adults over 21 unless pregnant. So I've been so depressed as I can't get a job either without dentures or fake teeth. I'd be happy with dentures just so I can be out of pain and be able to eat again. If you have any ideas on who ever could help me with the money I'd be so EXTREMELY GRATEFUL and appreciative! Thank you very much.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need money for dentures so I can get a job

Post by Admin »

Hi Kristina and other person who need dentures or help paying for them. Medicaid does cover them for work reasons in most states, or at least partial dentures or for front teeth. So look into that program. Also try a clinic but there are other resources too that help pay for dentures.
Tidd wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:30 pm Hi, my name is Kristina. I've been searching everywhere with help paying for dental work.