Who will help me in Lakeland Florida

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
DameronG
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Who will help me in Lakeland Florida

Post by DameronG »

Hello, I'm a current resident of Lakeland Polk County, FL. I'm currently struggling to pay this month's rent and utilities due my minor child testing positive with Covid. So I had to miss work to help care for him as he got really sick. I'm a single mother trying to make ends meet as it is. He has been quarantine from school for a few days, as well as myself from work for 10 days. I do plan to return to work by end of next week. If there is any assistance or additional information or resources that could help me, t would be greatly appreciated. Contact information is Tiffany.
MacroCar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Who will help me in Lakeland Florida

Post by MacroCar »

Hello my name is Cassandra from Lakeland Florida and I am a single mother of a 10 year old boy. I have been sick and recently had surgery and am in the process of having more. I was also just diagnosed with cancer and I have not been able to get back to work. We currently are 2 months behind on rent and have no one that will help us. If you guys can help us to stay in our home we would be very grateful.
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Cassandra