Can't keep up with bills in Scottdale AZ

State and local government assistance programs.
Mobile1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't keep up with bills in Scottdale AZ

Post by Mobile1 »

I am in need of some help with a list of who to contact for help for quiet a few things in Scottdale AZ. There is 6 people living together and 5 of us need assistance. Most of us work but it is very expensive here.
The owner of the home needs help with Aps, city of Phoenix water, and food, and some help for the holidays.
My roommates and I all need help with housing, Christmas help, and utility help.
I personally have no income and need job assistance, as well as clothing and housing in Scottsdale, Arizona. Somewhere safe and affordable.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Can't keep up with bills in Scottdale AZ

Post by Admin »

Since you have a list of needs in Scottsdale AZ, you probably need to try multiple charities and organizations. We have a list of resources for Maricopa County, most of which will cover Scottsdale too. Find help here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... e_pro.html
Mobile1 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:18 am I am in need of some help with a list of who to contact for help for quiet a few things in Scottdale AZ. There is 6 people living together and 5 of us need assistance. Most of us work but it is very expensive here.