Adult protective services

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Amelia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Adult protective services

Post by Amelia »

Hi, I’m a newly single mother of 6 kids under 10 years old. My husband of 10 years went to jail for assault and battery 2.5 weeks ago and we are also dealing with Adult protective services as well as CPA on his part. There is a protective order from the courts on him currently and he cannot have any contact.
He has also told CPS that he won’t help with any bills. There will be no reconciliation. I applied for TANF but because my parents gave me their van and put it under my name 2 years ago apparently I don’t qualify. I have no money. I can’t just go get a job. I have 3 kids currently doing elearning through their school. I can’t change that until next semester. Right now I just need help getting my electricity and water paid so I don’t get those shut off. As I need to find solutions to having CPS protective services or adult care come to take my younger or older kids. Any help would be tremendous.
Anna Claire
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Adult protective services

Post by Anna Claire »

I was recently just laid off from my job with no warning and had just found out we are expecting our second child. I have had trouble looking for jobs as I have no internet or service due to using our last bit of money on current months rent. I am very worried about losing the house and we have a child coming too, and if I lose my house I will lose the kid to Adult protective services. I would really appreciate it if you could help and get back with me o I don't get a visits from protective service. I just need a little time to get back on my feet and find a stable job for me. Rent is coming up on the 1st and I don’t have enough time to come up with the money. Please and thank you - Keaton