Need money while going through lung cancer treatment

State and local government assistance programs.
Lola Marie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need money while going through lung cancer treatment

Post by Lola Marie »

I am currently going through treatment for Small Cell Lung Cancer and I have to move in with my Mom in order to have her help every day with getting to the hospital and her taking care of me. i need money to pay the bills while I do through lung cancer treatment. I also need my mom who gives me assistance of medicine giving to me several times a day and making sure I get plenty of right food's that I am supposed to eat daily because I am having a hard time eating. My Mom is retired 70 year old Registered Nurse with little money. Who had a Triple bypass because she was working and stressing to much and now she is taking care of me. Her baby girl. I need funds to pay for utilities, gas to take me back and forth to the hospital, also I would like to help with the rent and food. My mom is on a fixed income. And I am on disability myself. I am receiving palliative care from my care team. And the plan is to hopefully shrink the tumors and keep them from moving to any other parts of my body. I pray that you can help me with this situation. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I live in Brookpark, Oh 44142. Thank you for your time. God bless.
Pantene
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need money while going through lung cancer treatment

Post by Pantene »

Hello, I am unsure where to go with this situation. I have been out of work for over a year now due to taking care of my mother who was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Today we were informed that her treatment wasn't working, and that she should start preparing for the end. We were not given a timetable, so I do not yet know how long she has. I have used up all my savings over the last year and spent all my money on living expenses, and once my mother passes, I will no longer be able to live at my current location.
I do not know if she has weeks or months left, but I am caring for her until she passes, and as such I cannot yet seek employment. Right now she receives disability which helps with the bills, and food stamps which help with groceries, and though neither one is enough, it's far better than nothing. What I need now is some money while she finishes her lung cancer treatment is a compassionate way. Then I need to start preparing for what happens after she passes, I will need help with both employment and housing, as well as possible assistance for caring for her when she gets too sick for me to do so on my own. I'm really at a loss right now, there's so much I need to do, and right now I can't do anything.