Where to go for rent money from a charity in Pensacola?

Find how to get help with rent
Jason Van Horn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Where to go for rent money from a charity in Pensacola?

Post by Jason Van Horn »

Good Morning!
I was referred to your agency by our landlord Realty Masters of Pensacola. We are a month behind on rent due to COVID pandemic. Our youngest son was positive and we were quarantined for 7 days and missed work. I was on website and could not find application. Please help!
My fiance work hours have been cut due to covid and we are behind on our rent ere in Pensacola. I am on a fixed income due to my disability. They are threatening us with foreclosure and it's barely been 2 months late. I have a child and do not want to be forced to leave as we do not have the funds to do so.
Could you help me or point me in the right direction of someone who might be able to?
Thank you!
Ezra

Re: Where to go for rent money from a charity in Pensacola?

Post by Ezra »

I am 70 years old and live in Pensacola. My landlord said if l don't pay my back rent of $2800 now, she will evict me. I have spent weeks calling and filling out applications online to no avail. Is there any help for me. The city of Pensacola told me when l called, they have no money to help seniors. They gave me websites, charities and other numbers but none of them could help, They were all closed for handing out money. What can l do just to get my back rent paid.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where to go for rent money from a charity in Pensacola?

Post by Admin »

Pensacola has about 10 different places that focus on housing and rent assistance. Of course all the funding, like any agency, is limited. But look for the programs here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html